The choice of scented candles for a bedroom versus a living room may depend on the atmosphere you want to create in each space and the function of the room. You can introduce different layers of aroma into your home by using different candles. For example, try using one floral scent like rose or jasmine in the living room, then add notes of citrus in the kitchen and woodsy notes in the bedroom. Experiment and find combinations that you love.
Here are a few other things to consider:
- Scented candles in the bedroom can help create a relaxing and calming atmosphere, which can be especially beneficial for promoting sleep.
- Scents such as lavender, vanilla, and sandalwood are often used in scented candles for their calming and soothing properties.
- A softer, more subtle scent may be more appropriate for a bedroom, as the space is often used for relaxation.
For Living Rooms:
- Scented candles in the living room can help create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere for entertaining guests or relaxing with family.
- Scents such as citrus, peppermint, and cinnamon may be more appropriate for the living room, as they have refreshing and energizing properties.
- A stronger, more complex scent may be more suitable for the living room, as the space is often used for socializing and activity.
Ultimately, the best scent for each room depends on your personal preferences and the atmosphere you want to create. Experimenting with different scents can help you find the perfect fragrance to suit your needs and preference
#purelyscent #scentedcandles #bedrooms #livingrooms #homedecor #interiordesign