Scented candles have been used since ancient times especially in religious events to establish the tone and create a peaceful environment. They’re still popular today and have evolved into more than simply a decorative item. They can be utilized to add a pleasant smell to any room as well as for healing. This piece will go through the many effects of scented candles on your body and mind. So, next time you buy a scented candle, make sure it's the right one for you and the atmosphere you want to create.
- Lavender - immediately soothes both the mind and the body.
- Cinnamon - helps you feel energized.
- Orange - stress-relieving.
- Lemon - boosts mood.
- Apple - reduces anxiety.
- Peppermint - stimulates the mind and improves concentration.
- Sandalwood - soothes and relaxes the body and mind.
- Vanilla - enhances happiness, improves mood, and promotes feelings of relaxation and joy.